Moringatein’s health benefits are amazing, but our impact on underdeveloped areas and world malnutrition will be truly phenomenal.
Moringatein offers you a way to contribute toward empowering people to provide relief for their communities every time you drink a smoothie.
Moringa is a key crop in creating sustainable systems to end malnutrition. We work with the farmers in sourcing our Moringa and to help them distribute Moringa to their communities.
Ethical Moringa: Generational Change
Moringatein follows the model of generational change created by Camano Island Coffee. We have a three step system to impact generations of Moringa farmers and their families.
- The Moringa – We only purchase Moringa leaves that are ethically grown. One of the benefits of working along with the farmers is to confirm the quality and standards of the Moringa farms. This personal relationship benefits the farmer and you, the end user, delivering the highest quality product at a fair price.
- The Price – By only purchasing Moringa that is fairly traded, Moringatein partners with you in giving a fair wage for a beautiful product. The difference enables farmers to provide food, clothing, shelter, and an education for their children.
- Giving A Hand Up – Moringatein partners with organizations that assist Moringa farmers in purchasing their own land through low-interest or interest-free loans.
- Independence – as landowners, Moringa farmers can command a better price for their product.
- It Doesn’t End Here! – We also help farmers through education. From the roots to the leaves, all parts of the Moringa tree are useful for nutrition, medicine, and water treatment. Now that’s something to drink to!